- Download the Github Updater and install it.
- Delete your ARVE Plugin.
- Your WP Dashboard->Settings->Github Updater->Install Plugin and fill in
- Your WordPress Admin panel will now always notify you for the latest alpha or beta versions during the testing period. After then you will get the stable version wordpress.org.
Additional steps if you own the Pro Addon:
- Have your stable ARVE Pro Version installed.
- In your WP Admin go to Settings->NextGenThemes Settings.
- Check ARVE PRO Beta Updates and click Save.
- You will get prompts for the latest alpha/beta versions now.
Alternative install of the latest ARVE Pro alpha/beta version (in case the above does not work, please let me know):
- Log in to My Account and click View Details and Downloads -> Scroll down -> Download the latest alpha or beta version you find there.
- Delete your currently installed Pro Addon.
- Install arve-pro-X.X.X.zip through Admin->Plugins->Add New->Upload Plugin->Activate